You may submit an electronic request to return merchandise purchased from Keyscan. All returns must be pre-authorized by Keyscan and shipped in accordance with our returns procedures as outlined. To access the Return Merchandise Form, select the link below. Please be sure to complete all the required fields.
- Complete the Keyscan RMA Request form and submit for pre-authorization.
- If approved, you will receive a Returning Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a commercial invoice (for returns outside Canada) from Keyscan via email. Do not ship your returns before receiving an RMA number.
- Attach the commercial invoice to the package, include a copy inside the package as well, and clearly indicate the following:
- RMA number clearly marked on invoice and on package(s)
- Original purchase order (when goods purchased)
- Description, serial numbers, and quantity of returned goods
- Defective Canadian goods being returned
- Value $10.00
- Ship via UPS Ground Service only to Keyscan Inc., 901 Burns Street East, Whitby, Ontario, Canada L1N 6A6
- Do not insure goods.
Upon receipt of goods, Keyscan will assess the condition of returned merchandise and, if defective, item(s) will be repaired/replaced and shipped back to you freight on board your address. If item(s) are not defective, goods are sent back to you freight on board our address.
Do not ship your returns before receiving an RMA number.
When returning Keyscan products, please observe the procedures outlined above, otherwise Keyscan will not accept returned merchandise.
To access the Return Merchandise Form, click here.
Click here for instructions on the proper method of packing products when returning merchandise to Keyscan.